FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL with CIF B98859416 is responsible for the treatment, as well as the collection, use, communication, conservation and protection of your personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, internal rules and policies or any applicable national regulations.
At FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL we work to offer you the best possible experience through our services as a real estate agent. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and in Law 3/2018 of December 5 on data protection and guarantee of digital rights LOPDGDD, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL informs the user that, as data controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users into an automated processing system.
Identity and contact details of the person responsible
Our identifying information: TRAINING AND REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT 2019 SL
You can contact us:
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: 96 397 96 59
- By postal mail: C/ Humanista Mariner nº 13 Bajo, 46018 – Valencia
- Website: inmobiliariaaska.com
We inform you that in accordance with the GDPR in its article 37.1, it includes the obligation to designate a Data Protection delegate to whom you can contact by email or by phone and to whom you can address all questions, doubts, suggestions or for the exercise of their rights under this Regulation regarding the processing of their personal data.
You can contact our Data Protection delegate via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of personal dataWe process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data – name and surname, DNI or equivalent, date of birth, disability certificate
- Administrative data – Company name, address, bank details and contact persons, delivery address, billing information
- Contact information – email, telephone number and address.
- Digital data – cookies, IP address, web pages and social networks and other data publicly accessible on the Internet
- Business data –suppliers, customers, administrators.
- Candidate Data – Name and surname, ID, date of birth, studies completed, training, working life, hobbies,
- Browsing Data – Day and time of use of our website, URLs visited on our website or URL prior to connection.
How do we collect your data?
We collect information about you from the following sources:
- When communicating or interacting with you by phone, e-mail or through another means of contact from our company.
- From our internal databases.
- Through the publication of Comments on the Blog or social networks.
- Directly in our offices.
- Subscription to our Newsletter.
- Acquisition of our commercial network.
- Through the contact and registration forms on our website, where you provide us with your data and consent to their processing.
- Directly from the user who contacts us.
- Through our portals where we have registered our properties.
- With the acceptance of the cookies policy
How long do we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as there is a commercial, contractual or professional relationship with the interested party and subsequently for the years necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations in each case. Notwithstanding the foregoing, they will be kept as long as they are necessary for the treatment and the interested party does not request their deletion.
With regard to data of a labor nature or related to social security, documentation or the records or computer supports in which the corresponding data have been transmitted that prove compliance with the obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations or variations that, where appropriate, they were produced in relation to said matters, as well as the contribution documents and receipts justifying the payment of salaries and the delegated payment of benefits, according to Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, by which the consolidated text of the Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order is approved, its conservation will be 4 years.
With regard to accounting and tax documentation, for tax purposes, the accounting books and other mandatory record books according to the applicable tax regulations (IRPF, VAT, IS, etc.), as well as the documentary supports that justify the annotations registered in the books (including computer programs and files and any other proof that has tax implications), must be kept, at least, during the period in which the Administration has the right to verify and investigate and, consequently, to liquidate the tax debt, according to the Articles of the 66 to 70 of the General Tax Law, will be 4 years.
With regard to accounting and tax documentation, for commercial purposes, books, correspondence, documentation and supporting documents concerning your business, duly ordered from the last entry made in the books, except for what is established by general or special provisions (This obligation mercantile extends both to the mandatory books (income, expenses, capital goods and provisions as well as the documentation and supporting documents that support the entries recorded in the books (invoices issued and received, tickets, rectifying invoices, bank documents, etc.) ), according to Article 30 of the Commercial Code, will be 6 years .
The data related to the CVs collected or sent will be kept for 1 year from their receipt or collection, or as long as the potential candidate does not exercise the right of cancellation.
Regarding housing :
- Rental contract and inventory and proof of payment of the deposit up to 15 years from the end of the contract.
- Proof of payment must be kept for 15 years
- Supply invoices 5 years
- Deed of the house throughout life or at least until 6 months after its transmission
- Housing bills, for 15 years
- Mortgage contract together with proof of payment must be kept for up to 21 years from the date of completion of the payment.
- Energy certificate for a duration of 10 years.
To whom can we communicate your data?
Depending on the purpose of the treatment, your personal data may be communicated to different categories of recipients:
- To other offices that are part of the FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL network (detailed on the website)
- Collaborators with access to data
- External Professionals (Self-employed with occasional work with access to data
- Bank entities.
- Property registration.
- Real estate portals such as Fotocasa, Inmovilla, idealista, etc.
- Association of real estate agencies.
- Administrations and public bodies with powers.
- Real estate appraisal companies.
- Insurance companies that can collaborate in the management of the property
- Tempogestion 2005 SL as financier of the Aska group
Where do we process your data?
In order to carry out our business we have to process your personal data in accordance with the conditions set out in this policy. We process your personal data in the EU.
For what purposes do we process your data?
Your data will be collected for relevant processing operations for the following purposes:
- Receive contact information or other requests made by you through any of our communication channels or Contact Forms.
- Publish comments on the Web Blog or Social Networks
- Administrative tasks derived from the provision of our services and contracting of clients.
- Being able to manage your user account.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks in order to personalize treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the experience in the customer line.
- Manage the Social Networks in which FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL has a presence.
- Analyze your web browsing through Google Analytics cookies
- Being able to apply for vacancies to a required job position ( Candidate Policy )
- Being able to calculate your quota for the purchase of a Property.
Why can we process your data?
The use of your data in the conditions described above is permitted by the European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- The interested party gave his consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
- The treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the controller
What and what are your rights?
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of treatment, portability and not to be subject to individualized decisions before the data controller.
Any interested party has the Right to be provided with basic information on a first level, in summary, BEFORE their data is collected, at the same time and in the same medium in which their personal data is collected. and on the other hand, that the rest of the information be sent to you, in a more suitable medium for its presentation and compression.
The information to provide by layers or levels would be the following:
Information 1st Layer
- The identity of the person responsible for the Treatment
- What data will be processed.
- With what purpose.
- Where and how they were obtained.
- The legal basis of the treatment
- If they are communicated, they will be transferred or they will be processed by third parties.
- The reference to the procedure of Exercise of Rights
Information 2nd Layer
- Contact details of the person in charge. Identity and data of the representative (if any). Contact details of the data protection officer (if any).
- Expanded description of the purposes of the treatment. Terms or criteria for data conservation. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic.
- Detail of the legal basis of the treatment, in cases of legal obligation, public interest or legitimate interest. Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so.
- Recipients or categories of recipients. Adequacy decisions, guarantees, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations.
- How to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of the data, and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
- Right to claim before the Control Authority.
(The chart below indicates what your rights are.)
|Right of access||To know what your data is being processed, for what purpose they are processed, where they have obtained the data and if they are going to communicate it or have communicated it to someone|
|Right of rectification||To modify your inaccurate or incomplete data|
|Right of cancellation||To cancel your inadequate or excessive data|
|Opposition right||To prevent your data from being processed or to stop being processed, although only in the cases established by law|
|Right to limit processing||To request that data processing be suspended in the cases established by law.|
|Right to data portability||To be able to receive your data provided in a structured electronic format, of habitual use and to be able to transmit it to another person in charge.|
|Right not to be subject to individualized decisions||So that a decision is not made about you that produces legal effects or affects you based solely on the processing of your data.|
These rights are characterized by the following:
- Your exercise is free
- You can exercise your rights directly or through a legal representative
- If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means whenever possible, unless the interested party requests that it be otherwise.
- Before exercising your rights, we must identify you to protect your personal data against fraudulent attempts.
- Your request will be resolved within a month.
If the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive (for example, repetitive), the controller may:
- The person in charge is obliged to inform you about the means to exercise these rights. These means must be accessible and this right cannot be denied for the sole reason that you opt for another means.
- If the person in charge does not process the request, they will inform, no later than one month, of the reasons for their non-action and the possibility of claiming before a Control Authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described, you can contact us through our Data Protection delegate at email@example.com
- If you wish to file a claim in relation to the processing of your data by FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL , we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid http:/ /www.agpd.es
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer to collect standard Internet log information and information about browsing habits. This information is used, for example, to track website visitor usage and compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can configure your browser so that it does not accept cookies. However, some first party cookies are necessary to enable the website user’s session to use our services. For more information, visit the Cookies Policy of the website.
FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL has a presence in different media or social networks, such as: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and WhatsApp , the purpose of processing personal data being those established within the conditions affected by the service. In the event that the registration to certain services is made through personal data associated with a user account, it is reported that certain information contained in your account will be shared. TRAINING AND REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT 2019 SLRemember that you must know the privacy policies of said media or social networks in which you are registered in order to avoid sharing unwanted information. It has privacy settings and account management in social networks to manage privacy preferences, identity, publicity and other affected extremes. In the event that the registration to certain services is made through personal data associated with a user account, it is reported that certain information contained in your account will be shared.
The user, once linked to the FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL page, may post comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network on the latter. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of these, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law. In these cases , TRAINING AND REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT 2019 SLreserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL will not be responsible for the content that a user has freely published. The user must keep in mind that his publications will be known by other users, so he himself is the main person responsible for his privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL, but they will remain on the Social Network
FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if it decides to process your contact information to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the LOPD and the LSSI-CE.
The fact of recommending the FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL page to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity will not be considered publicity.
- Detailing each of the social networks, on Facebook , when a user becomes a fan of the official Fan Page through the “Like” button, they authorize their personal data to be used only on this Facebook platform for the management of the “Fan Page” and of the communications that are maintained in a bidirectional way with said followers through chat, publications, comments, messages or other means of communication that the social network allows now and in the future. This treatment will be subject to the privacy policies of this social network and that the user can consult at the following link: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanationBy becoming a fan, you will have access to the list of members or followers who have joined the Fan Page. It is also reported that when a user becomes a fan, the news that is published will also appear on their home page and that, if the fan user comments on these publications, both their comment and the name of their fan will be accessible to other fans. profile and, where appropriate, the photograph that you have in it or according to your privacy settings, or biography and labeling. In any case, it is the user’s responsibility to use the social network.
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the GDPR and article 7 of LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), TRAINING AND REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT 2019 SL will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or another form of identification of the person providing the consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except for those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
In accordance with article 7.5 of Organic Law 1/1982 , of May 5, on civil protection of the right to honor, personal and family privacy and one’s own image, it says the following: «They will be considered illegitimate interference: capture, reproduction or publication by photography, film, or any other procedure, of the image of a person in places or moments of his private life or outside of them”.
It is for this reason that FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL informs you that it could take professional photographs and/or videos for its clients and employees, always with their express consent, which could be published on the social networks with which FORMACION Y DESARROLLO REAL ESTATE 2019 SL has a created account or its website, with the prior consent of the Interested Party.
If you do not give your consent to said treatment and/or publication, FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL will proceed to pixelate said image, always taking into account and putting the legitimate interest and will of the interested party at all times.
The treatment of the images will be carried out with serious respect for the person, in accordance with Organic Law 1/1982, of May 5, on civil protection of the right to honor, personal and family privacy, and the image itself, eliminating any capture or filming that could violate these fundamental rights, the images not being used for purposes other than those expressed.
In relation to the foregoing, FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL will treat the images if they are used for the purpose described above, including them in the Company’s own treatment systems and complying with security, technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the New General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD)
In any case, the Client and/or Employee may revoke consent or oppose the treatment of the image, or exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and deletion of treatment, by sending a written request, accompanied by a photocopy of your ID addressed to the email account of our data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING AND REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT 2019 SL adopts organizational and technical measures in order to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, not being responsible for any loss, misplacement or unauthorized manipulation of data beyond the will. Furthermore, the Secure Authentication System (SAS) is the consolidated solution for Being able to offer cardholders secure authenticated payments for their online purchases, with a wide range of methods. In this way, the entity can choose the most convenient for its business and generate trust for its customers.
The connection to the website is using a valid and trusted SSL server certificate issued by Eset SSL Filter CA
The website is hosted by GRUPO LOADING SYSTEMS, SL, provided with CIF B53927950, for more information regarding security https://www.loading.es/privacidad/index.html
- For more information about the different data collection mechanisms, treatment, conservation period, assignments, rights, etc. in the development of our Activity, you can request our Activity Registry .
Last updated November 15, 2022
We value your collaboration
On our website we try to control, within our possibilities, the correct use of the personal data for which we are responsible by third parties to whom we have had to provide them. For this reason, we request that, in the event that you become aware or suspect that any of our suppliers, indicated above, is making improper use of your personal information, you notify us without delay in order to be able to adopt the pertinent actions that should be carried out. cape.
Likewise, to guarantee that the data we have is correct and up-to-date, we ask that, if there is any change in your data, or if, for any reason, you detect that we have any of your incorrect data, notify us as soon as possible. soon to be able to modify them.
Applicable Legislation and competent courts
The terms and conditions that govern this web site, as well as the relationships that may arise are protected and are subject to Spanish law. For the resolution of any type of controversy, litigation or discrepancy that may arise between the user and FORMACION Y DESARROLLO INMOBILIARIO 2019 SL due to the use of this website, it is agreed to submit these to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia