Village house of two heights, very amblia, built in 1920. The house is corner with southeast orientation and is located in the center of Alboraya.

The ground floor has an area of ​​155 m2, consisting of housing, interior patio of 72 m2 and a garage.

First floor of 142 m2 with terrace. In this plant rehabilitation has been carried out.

The house is to reform.

The area is well connected and has all the services; public transport (metro and bus), health center, gardens, parks, shops, schools

Attachments

Map