Town house of two heights, very spacious, built in 1920. The house is corner facing southeast and is located in the center of Alboraya.
The ground floor has an area of 155 m2, consisting of a house, an interior patio of 72 m2 and a garage.
142 m2 first floor with terrace. Rehabilitation has been carried out on this floor.
The house is to reform.
The area is well connected and has all the services; public transport (metro and bus), health center, gardens, parks, shops, schools